Monday, December 21, 2015

JOJO is back and better than ever

It’s always awkward watching grown adults cry in public, but that’s exactly what happened during JoJo’s sold-out show at New York City’s Webster Hall earlier this Fall. The singer sauntered onto the stage in a bare midriff top and see-through cover up before launching into her classic “Baby It’s You.” 

That’s when the crowd’s waterworks began — a decade of hits will do that to you. “I’ve gotta tell you. I’m not even acting right now. Genuinely, when I hear that I’m like, ‘Really?’” JoJo says after hearing about the crowd’s tears and primal screams. “That makes me feel amazing ‘cause I’m always like, ‘Was I good?’”

Read full article

No comments:

Popular Posts

New York Time

Copyright 2015 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Operated by Carlos Vassallo

Total Pageviews